Professional CV Writing BristolCV Writing Services
Your CV, along with any other associated job search documents, are your vital key ingredients in the whole process and can be the only pieces of information a recruiter will have about you, so it is essential that you have the right mix of content that is presented clearly and that outshines the competition at each stage. With a compelling, professional and achievement led CV that is focused on your target objective, incorporating the right key words, you can achieve a successful outcome.
- 0-5 years’ experience
- including Junior Management
- 5+ years’ experience including Middle, Senior Management, Head of Department
- Directors, C-Suite, Non-Executive Directors, Vice Presidents and Presidents
How does it work?
Our services are designed to match your own requirements and you make your own package, simply select the career level required and then choose the services you need, whether that be for a CV only, or to add a cover letter or LinkedIn, or both – it is up to you!
Select your career level and services required, place your order and, if required, upload any current documents
Your assigned consultant will contact you directly to organise a date/time for consultation – this can be arranged across weekdays, evenings or weekends to suit your schedule
Following consultation, your documents will be written within 5-working days, at which point we ask you to review and advise of any amends or provide any additional information
Once completed, your documents are saved in both Word and PDF files, securely stored in the Member Portal which you will be given login access to so you can download as required, as well as access a host of library resources to support your job search, interview preparation, and so much more…
So why use our service?
Well, we know and understand both the online and offline process of recruiting as we are Recruiters, HR Partners, Professional CV Writers, Career Coaches and Qualified Career Counsellors. We have been established since 2012, and during this time we have built up a reputation for our quality standards, exemplary service and professional approach with knowledge and expertise that attracts success.
With all of our services you work with a designated consultant who conducts an in-depth and thorough consultation, either by telephone or via online calling, and we work with you throughout the entire process. We do not place limitations on consultation time, and on average the initial consult is in the region of 45-90 minutes, turnaround to first draft documents from consultation is within 5-working days and the review process following is led by you and your schedule.
If you don’t need a CV but require additional services then you can order these as a standalone option, all are consultative based and incorporate the same process as outlined above.
What you can expect:
The consultation itself is an in-depth and rigorous process that is designed to discuss target objectives and future career goals, it delves into your experience and background, extracts key skills, competencies and capabilities which support your career development and identifies key achievements / accomplishments. Consultations last in the region of an hour; however, we don’t place limitations on these calls so they may be longer or shorter dependent on the level of additional detail required. Our process is not limited just to this one consultation, there may be some fact finding to do after the call, and you may well come up with extra information, of which you will be given plenty of opportunity to share.
From consultation, your consultant will analyse all the information presented and compose your new documents for your initial review, this process generally takes up to 5-working days but may be dependent on you returning some additional key information; once first documents are ready you will be asked to review and return any amends/additional information so that we can ensure they are a perfect fit for your job search needs. Again, there are no limitations on the number of revisions or additions until completed.
CVs and associated job search documents are created to provide a professional and relevant impact to your target and expertise, delivering an insightful and compelling read for the recruiter as well as being fully optimised for ATS.
- Professional, optimised and compelling documents, suitable for all types of job search approaches including online job sites, direct applications, networking and via various professional media channels
- A relevant and succinct presentation of your expertise, experience, skills and accomplishments which maximise relevant sections including profile/summary, key competencies, career highlights and experience through to targeted key word matching and content which showcases your value whilst also validating your suitability
- Support to show you how best to target each specific application, how to identify the key word selection and how to ensure your introduction and approach suit the vacancy and application channel
Social Networking, Branding and Profiling
Your online profile is just as important as your CV, applications generally start with a CV but they can also start (or end) with a search on social media. LinkedIn is now one of the most recognised and highly utilised resources for recruiters to find their next hire, either by running recruitment campaigns or checking out the online profile of the shortlisted candidates.
Having your LinkedIn profile developed to capture your experience and expertise across a social networking platform is essential across most sectors now, and is upcoming with others, it needs to portray you professionally but also gives you the opportunity to find recruiters, access the hidden job market, follow key people and organisations, as well as keeping up with latest news and developments in your sector.
- LinkedIn profiles are created on a Word document which mirrors the online profile so you can simply transfer the detail from document to edited sections without giving out any login details (we will never ask you for your login)
- Profiles are built around your expertise and focus on your message, whilst being sympathetic to your audience – this is after all a public platform, so sensitivity and confidentiality are key when presenting your role/achievements and organisational structure
- Just like a CV, your profile will be key word optimised so you can build on endorsements, increase visibility and include relevant calls to action so you can be open to recruiter attention
Once completed, you will have access to our LinkedIn Guide on the Member Portal so you can identify how to access all areas of LinkedIn, get the most from searches and use the platform to generate job alerts, join groups and follow the right people
Your own space which you can store and download your CV and other job search documents, access job search, interview and social networking guides, information relating to getting the most from applications, recruiter approach and direct contacting plus much more…. This is a portal that is available to all clients, once your documents are in process then you will be sent details of how to set up your personal, and protected, login.
Request a callback
Call us on
0117 214 1972