We are members of PARWCC which stands for Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches, and this affiliation ensures we are kept informed of all the latest changes within the industry, proves our professional status and confirms our commitment to standards and service compliance at the highest level.
In addition, we are in the process of setting our standards in accordance with ISO9001, with a view to attaining this certification in the very near future, check back to see our progress.
We have adopted Trustpilot to benchmark our service and we ask every single client who takes up services with us to leave a review, this is done via an automated process with Trustpilot directly and is not cherry picked, the reviews you see on our feed and on the Trustpilot website are genuine and authentic.
Our Experience and Industry Sectors
We work with professionals at every stage of their career, from entry level to CEO/President and everything in-between. Our team of highly experienced, expert and specialist CV and Career Consultants are seasoned with supporting every sector and industry, some of which are outlined below (this list in non-exhaustive and not representative of every sector we support, there are many more!)
- Accountancy, Banking and Finance
- Aerospace, Aviation and Defence
- Biotech, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
- Biochemistry, Laboratory, Research and Development
- Construction, Building and Trades Professionals
- Distribution, Warehousing, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Education, Learning, Training and Development
- Farming, Agriculture and Horticulture
- Gas Safety, Plumbing and Heating
- Hospitality, Leisure and Entertainment
- Human Resources (HR)
- IT, Telecoms and Technology
- Law and Legal Professionals
- Manufacturing and Production
- Oil and Gas, Renewable Energy
- Product Management
- Project and Programme Management
- Public Sector and Not for Profit
- Sales and Business Development
- Security and Close Protection
And so many more…
If you have a query that is not covered within our website, then please contact us.
We regularly update our blog library and you can find our latest inclusions here… If you would like a blog written on a particular subject that isn’t already here then please email us and we will see what we can do; firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the best routes to work if you are a school/college leaver or entry-level graduate during a global health and economic crisis?
The prospect of looking for your first career orientated role can be exciting and exhilarating when jobs are in abundance, but what is it like when job opportunities appear to be reducing, candidate competition is increasing and you then have experienced candidates...
We are seeing an increasing level in redundancies happening across the world right now due to the global coronavirus pandemic. With unemployment numbers rising, it is understandable that we seem to be in a state of panic and shock, and I want to offer some tips to...
With most of the population, indeed most of the world now spending the majority of time at home during lockdown, are we spending more time searching for goods and services online? I think the answer is yes, but I do not think it is a case of spending more, but instead...
Request a callback
01603 327 644 or 020 3951 7797