Our career coaching services support professionals of all career levels through various aspects of both planned and unplanned change and has guided individuals through the complex maze of overcoming barriers, obstacles, concerns and career transitions. Using a variety of techniques focusing on personal and professional drivers, setting short- and long-term objectives, identifying talents and harnessing the emotional aspects of career transition means that a career coaching programme can make a significant difference to how you target and secure your next role.
Each session is delivered by online call/video channels and is designed around you, your needs and used to encourage and challenge you to become a better version of you in your career.
Discover and Explore
- 30-minute consultation by telephone to explore your reasons for coaching and if it is the right option for you; some reasons for coaching include finding out where you are in your career and where you would like to be, how to develop your career to the next level, support with finding a new role/career following redundancy, retraining, career transition and returning to the workplace after a gap.
As and When
- 90-minutes to delve into your job search strategy and can include topics such as how to use online job boards effectively, how to maximise LinkedIn for job seeking, how to match your CV with a vacancy, how to research a company prior to interview and how to optimise your pre and post interview communications, how to set the all-important ‘have you any questions for us’ question and pretty much anything else you are struggling with in your job search approach.
- 6-hours 1-2-1 career coaching that is strategically planned around you and your needs. The programme is designed to support you when it is time to face changes in your career, whether that be for personal or professional reasons, if a change is being forced through redundancy or company restructure, or if you are simply at a crossroads in your career and you need a new direction, but just not sure what that ‘new’ looks like through to taking your career to the next level; the reasons for needing some support are endless, and our team of Career Coaches can help you to fully explore your options and opportunities.
The important bit
Who is this service best suited for – well, anyone who feels they need some additional support in their career development, some of the most popular reasons we are contacted for this service include:
- Career change
- Return to work after a gap
- Transitioning from self-employment to PAYE
- Career progression
- Getting back to work following retraining / refocus
What you get
Career coaching services include:
An initial free 30-minute consultation to assess requirements and suitability for coaching
Collaborated planning and agreement of each session, timescale, duration and ‘what coaching looks like’ outline
Sessions delivered as agreed via telephone, email or Video Call
Homework will be set between sessions, with support and feedback
Packages include coaching sessions plus add on interview coaching, CV and job seeking documents if required