Professional CV Writing Ltd was founded in 2012 and has grown to be one of the leading consultancies for CV and Career services worldwide. We work with job seekers from across the globe, supporting an end-to-end lifecycle of service from initial discussion right through to negotiating the job offer.
We are not simply a writing service, we are a consultancy and our team are the most highly experienced CV and Career experts across the UK. We offer so much more in terms of service, so when you instruct us to prepare your new documents you will receive a host of added value that only comes from a consultative approach.
Our CV and Job Seeker Services are supported by our personal consultative approach, from CV and letter writing, LinkedIn profiling, bio and branding through to personal statement writing and so much more.
Our Career Services incorporate personal, tailored packages so if you require career counselling, interview coaching and/or direct access to our experts to support your job search itself; we are contactable by phone as well as email, so you always have our support when you need it.
We have a Business Services team who are specialists in developing material to support business growth and development from social media messages, email communications and marketing materials through to introduction letters and corporate bio’s.
The Numbers Don’t Lie
We have supported job seekers since 2012, and helped thousands of professionals position themselves for promotions and salary increases as well as both academic and career development; the list of reasons that individuals have to use a service of this nature is non-exhaustive, but the main reason our clients come to us is because the service level we provide helps elevate job search and interview success.
Our approach is one of the most thorough and in-depth within the industry, our consultations delve into the real nitty-gritty elements of experience, skills and results whilst specifically targeting career objectives and aspirations. The exploration that goes into each of our consultations not only supports us to prepare your documents, but it also gives you, the client, the armoury to deliver an effective job search and successful interview. So much so that feedback received from our clients, surveys and Trustpilot reviews are as follows;
of clients report that they receive invitations to interview within just 2-3 weeks of using their new CV
of clients have scored us with 4* and 5* reviews on Trustpilot (91% of these are 5* reviews)
of clients refer friends, family and colleagues to our service following the success they achieved
What You Can Expect
From the moment you place your order with us, we are joining you on a journey and your assigned consultant will be in contact to arrange a suitable day/time for either a telephone or online call appointment.
Our consultation process is designed to provide an open platform to explore your target objectives, your experience, define your expertise and accomplishments so that we can create a compelling, interview winning CV.
Your new documents will then be written within the agreed timescale, generally this is up to 5-working days. Once you have your initial drafts, we ask you to review and feedback.
Once you are in receipt of your new CV, we will provide access to our Member Portal which contains a host of information to help kickstart your job search, interview preparation and so much more!
The last stage in our process isn’t the final stage but just the beginning – by now you will have the tools to fully target your job search and if you need us further, then we are just a phone call or email away…
Why Choose Us
Why are we different and what makes us stand out over our competitors?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you cannot find the answer you are looking for within our website.
Click here for our network of offices and contact details, or Request a Call Back
We consult with every client by telephone or online calling, whether you just need one service or multiple
- We understand the importance of holding a consultation with every client, this enables us to gain a thorough insight into your objectives, background, skills, expertise and accomplishments – if we didn’t speak with you, we wouldn’t know anything about you!
- Our consultations are held via telephone or online calling platforms of choice, they are informal in delivery but encouraging in terms of exploration across all the key elements we require to prepare your new documents.
We do not place any limitations on consultation length, number of revisions or response time
- We understand that life does not always enable a response within 24-hours, 3-days or even 1-week so we don’t force this limitation on our clients, we may prompt you if we don’t hear from you but we ensure we give you the time to reflect and review your new documents thoroughly.
- We don’t always capture everything in one consultation call, you may not have all the information we need to hand, so the process may take one or two revisions, but we don’t complete your documents until you tell us they are perfect!
We offer 100% Satisfaction Guarantee giving total peace of mind
- We promise to work with you until your documents are perfect, we mostly achieve this within one or two drafts, but on occasions this can be a longer process if we require more information; we do not stop service part-way through.
- The real test of your documents is in application, if you find your job search is not progressing as it should then let us know, we can then compare your CV against the specific jobs being applied for and carry out any changes necessary to ensure you have a successful outcome.
Excellent Trustpilot reviews
- We have been collecting reviews from our clients since February 2016 and we invite every client to leave us a review; we are proud of our Trustpilot review rating and we use every response to improve our service standards to ensure they match our client’s expectations.
- We show our reviews on our website via a direct live link to Trustpilot, so every review you see on our website is genuine, we also provide links to our Trustpilot page on our emails and marketing materials.
We are contactable by telephone and email, we do not hide behind a dashboard
- We are based in the UK with a network of offices in most cities, we can access all online communication channels and apps’, so we are contactable worldwide, we also offer Call Back and of course we are always reachable by Email.
- We can be reached directly, you do not need to go through an online dashboard or upload your enquiry and wait for a response; please call us, we are real people!
We have no hidden extras, the price you see will be the price you pay
- All prices quoted are fully inclusive, we are VAT registered and this is already applied to our prices, so the price you see is the price you pay, absolutely no hidden charges.
- All our services are fully inclusive also, we will not charge you for extra consultation time, additional consultations or calls to review your documents – the price you pay is for the service selected in full.
Consultations are booked to suit your schedule and include evenings/weekends if required
- Our offices are open 9am-5pm Monday to Friday for all your enquiries, our CV Writers and Career Consultants are available during these times and outside of working hours if arranged; consultations can be booked weekdays, weekends and evenings to suit.
- You will have direct access to your consultant, we are a dedicated team and are here to fully support you throughout the journey, end to end; a lot of our team are employed consultants and therefore don’t work for multiple companies, so we are pretty much at your disposal.
We do not use generic templates, phrases or cliché’s in any documents
- Fed up with seeing the same style of CV, overused and cliché statements, well so are we, which is why we don’t include them; we find out about you as an individual, about your objectives, experience, skills and accomplishments so you are never stereotypical of someone else’s CV.
- Recruiters will identify with commonly used templates, general phrases and clichés within a CV, and this may be enough to discourage them from taking your application further, so please don’t use them.
Free Member Portal for all clients with lifetime access to a secure CV download, resources and discounted follow-on services
- Once you become a client of Professional CV Writing Ltd then you become part of a much wider network, we are constantly preparing guides and information that will help you in your job search, and best of all it is free information, 24/7.
- Our Member Portal provides you login access to your personal library of documents, so if you ever lose them you can simply download them again at your convenience, you also have access to our information guides from job search support to interview help plus so much more…
Based in the UK with an employed team which offers continuity of service
- We are based in the UK with a network of offices up and down the country, our offices are administration based and they provide all of our system processing, enquiry handling, accounting functions and customer service.
- Our consultants are, in the main, permanent employees which is rare in an industry that is predominantly freelance led; we provide a continuity of service with a professional team of experienced Consultants, we run a very rigorous employment process and only work with the very best the industry has to offer, all managed by our Team Manager.
Members of the PARWCC and working towards achieving the ISO9001 accreditation
- We believe that successful business operations are governed by certain regulations, specific to industry and based on quality standards and service which is why we are members of PARWCC and also in the process of working towards achieving ISO9001.
- CV writing is not a regulated industry, so there are many individuals and companies to choose from, please ensure you select wisely and look for accreditations, quality standards, genuine reviews and guarantees – professional companies will all offer this as standard.
Meet the Team
Here are just a few of us…
I started this company in order to provide a professional, expert service that was available for everyone at an affordable price, and since 2012 we have been doing exactly that, and our service standards and quality of provision have been consistently maintained at the highest levels; I am so proud of my entire team who really deliver our brand values each and every time.
The thinking behind this company was, would you believe, to keep myself active after having my second child in early 2012, without going back into the corporate world and engaging with child minders and nurseries; so the company was born in September 2012 and by March 2013 my son was in nursery full time, a team was in place and we had changed our business plan 3-times to accommodate the visibility and success we had achieved! We have simply adapted and grown ever since!
Today, we offer a whole host of services and support clients in every part of the globe, our team are some of the best in the industry, many of whom have been a part of this company since the very beginning…
If you would like to know more about how we can help then please contact us to talk about your requirements.
IT and Accounts Director
Lee has been an integral part in our company’s growth and development, from the start-up operation, website development to managing our online presence, digital marketing, rankings and was instrumental with our Trustpilot integration, he also drives our communications strategy and maintains our CRM!
And in his spare time (!), Lee looks after our accounts, invoicing, tax and VAT – you could say he is a very busy man, but we would be lost without him!
Louise initially joined the team as a freelance CV Consultant in 2015 and took on a permanent role as our Team Manager in 2020. Louise’s background spans senior level recruitment, consultancy and tutoring, and she has used this experience to refine her skills so she can support our clients at all stages of their job search, whilst retaining her focus with developing, expanding and energising our team of freelance and employed Consultants, Coaches and Counsellors.
A key and pivotal member of the management team, she drives change and implements improvements that sync with recruiter trends and the ever developing ATS landscape so that our clients benefit from the latest requirements in all of their documents.
CV and Career Consultant
Carol has operated as a CV and Career Consultant with Professional CV Writing Ltd since our early days, initially in 2013 for a number of years and then returning in 2018, and is now one of our permanent members of the team providing CV writing and career services to our clients; a seasoned recruiter and CV consultant, with a wealth of experience across most sectors, with a specialism for Finance and Accounting, as well as enjoying preparing personal statements!
CV and Career Consultant
Tracey is MCIPD, and has worked in HR for many years, in 2019 she decided to utilise her knowledge and expertise for recruiting and CV writing with us, working with entry-level Graduates to Senior Management and Executives. Tracey is a permanent member of our team and provides extra support with job-search, interview techniques, research and coaching to drive an effective and successful job search.
CV and Career Consultant
Sarah joined us in 2019 and works with us on a part-time basis alongside her commitments with her local hospital trust; Sarah has provided CV and Career support for many years and supports clients across a wide industry network, going the extra mile to ensure our clients have everything they need to enable a successful job search.
Michelle has always been passionate about ensuring people are fulfilled in their careers. She has also experienced many of the challenges faced by her clients including redundancy, poor management, business change and a career break. The career counselling process is rooted in sound psychological theory and practice, and she trained with the leading experts in the field. She specialises in career transition often due to disatisfaction, redundancy, career break or leaving the military. She helps clients get ‘unstuck’ from their situation and find a new career direction. In addition, Michelle is an experienced interview coach and CV writer, enabling her to support clients on the full journey into a new role.
CV and Career Consultant
Melissa has supported individuals with their job search journey since 2010 and has a background that spans both HR and recruitment; in 2010 she retrained in an advisory capacity and holds a postgrad qualification in such, which she obtained in 2014. Over the years she has had the pleasure to work with many clients, from across a variety of industries, and has been very rewarding to build strong relationships and to receive feedback when they receive invites with interviews and job offers. In a past life, before supporting professionals with their career development Melissa was a keen cook and secured 1st place in a competition judged by Raymond Blanc!
Work For Us
Consultant Vacancies – UK wide
We are currently recruiting for both Freelance and Permanent CV and Career Consultants – located nationwide throughout the UK, we work with clients on all hierarchical levels, from early/young career professionals through to C-Suite executives, across multiple sectors, worldwide.
- You will be an excellent communicator, able to liaise confidently and professionally with clients from all backgrounds, as well as your remote team
- You must have excellent command of the English language with exceptional writing ability
- Your background should ideally be HR/Recruitment or similar
- You need to be very flexible as sometimes you may be required to work evenings and weekends to suit client needs and expectations
- You will need to have access to the internet, telephone (mobile) and own PC/laptop
- Freelance only; you should be registered as self-employed or a Ltd company and have Indemnity Insurance (evidence will be required)
We are always happy to hear from experienced CV and Career Consultants looking to expand their network within a freelance capacity or to secure a permanent position. If you have a minimum of 5-years recruitment and/or HR experience then please contact Louise Littleton, Team Manager, in the first instance with your current CV and outlining why you would like to work for Professional CV Writing Ltd; firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Office Vacancies – Wymondham, Norfolk
Administration and Customer Service Assistant
We are looking for an experienced Office Administrator and Customer Service Assistant at our Head Office in Wymondham, Norfolk, to support with day to day operations. Working within a small team, looking after internal systems, administration, our clients and our UK wide field based team of CV and Career Consultants.
The role will include handling enquiries by telephone and email, processing orders using CRM, progress chasing and communicating with a worldwide client base as well as supporting the Team Manager with recruitment and team communications. You will have a strong background in administration, be familiar with CRM systems, possess a professional approach to customer service and a confident telephone manner.
This position has now been filled
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Request a callback
01603 327 644 or 020 3951 7797